Read and Rate Bruce Lee Sermons FIVE ***** STARS. Can also be seen on sermoncentral.com "over Three Quarter Million" views and counting 834,500
Newest Sermon Now Available "Paddle Thru the Rapids"
- "Women's Tale" (series Jesus Sightings Part 1)
- "Emmaus Area" (series Jesus Sightings Part 2)
- "Disciple Stories" (series Jesus Sightings Part 3)
- "Crowd Dilution" (series Jesus Sightings Part 4)
- "Debunking the False Beliefs about Baptism"
- "The Crowd Changer"
- "His Footprints Left No Trace"
- "The Presence of the Father Son and Holy Spirit"
- "Four of the Hardest Words to Say"
- "Five Miracles From the Cross"
- "Who Would Jesus Nominate for Supreme Court Justice?"
- "Filled Jars Empty People"
Pastor Bruce N. Lee began to serve in the United Methodist Church in 1987 and was licensed to preach in 1988. He attended Lindsey Wilson College and earned an Associate degree in Business Management in 1987. He graduated college with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in 1989. He began his seminary work at Asbury Theological, Louisville Presbyterian and graduated Southern Baptist Theological Seminary with a Master of Divinity Degree in 1995. He was Ordained Deacon in 1994 and Ordained Elder in Full Connection in 1998. He has served on the District Trustees, Cosrow and the Board of Managers for the Preachers Aide Society. He has been a "Featured Contributor" on www.sermoncentral.com. He has served on the Corbin District Leadership Team, the District Board of Ordained Ministry, the District Committee on New Church Development, Red Bird Mission Conference Committee on Superintendency. He is the Co-Founder and has served as Co-Chair of the Southeastern Kentucky Ministerial Alliance. He is the treasurer of the Ministerial Association of Paintsville and Johnson County. He has served on the Henderson Settlement Board of Directors Mission Advancement Chairperson. He is a member of the Paintsville Rotary. He is on the Kentucky East District Trustees United Methodist Corporate Board of Directors. He is the Senior Pastor of First United Methodist Church Paintsville.
If you enjoyed reading bruceleesermons.com make a gift using the link above.