“Over a Million” views and counting 1,165,001 Read and Rate Bruce Lee Sermons FIVE ***** STARS. Also on sermoncentral.com
Coming Soon Newest Sermon
- "How to Lead a Soul to Christ Part 1. Show the Need for Salvation"
- "How to Lead a Soul to Christ Part 2. Share the Gospel"
- "How to Lead a Soul to Christ Part 3. Proclaim Forgiveness"
- "How to Lead a Soul to Christ Part 4. Guide in Prayer"
- "How to Lead a Soul to Christ Part 5. Take the Next Step"
- "Green 1.0"
- "Green 2.0"
- "Green 3.0"
- "The Crowd Changer"
- "His Footprints Left No Trace"
- "The Presence of the Father Son and Holy Spirit"
- "Four of the Hardest Words to Say"
- "Five Miracles From the Cross"
- "Filled Jars Empty People"
Pastor Bruce N. Lee began to serve in the United Methodist Church in 1987 and was licensed to preach in 1988. He attended Lindsey Wilson College and earned an Associate degree in Business Management in 1987. He graduated college with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in 1989. He began his seminary work at Asbury Theological, Louisville Presbyterian and graduated Southern Baptist Theological Seminary with a Master of Divinity Degree in 1995. He was Ordained Deacon in 1994 and Ordained Elder in Full Connection in 1998. He has served on District Trustees, Cosrow and the Board of Managers for the Preachers Aide Society. He has been a "Featured Contributor" on www.sermoncentral.com. He has served on the District Leadership Team, the District Board of Ordained Ministry, the District Committee on New Church Development, Red Bird Mission Conference Committee on Superintendency. He is the Co-Founder and has served as Co-Chair of the Southeastern Kentucky Ministerial Alliance. He has served on the Henderson Settlement Board of Directors Mission Advancement Chairperson. He has been a member of the Paintsville Rotary. He is on the Kentucky East District Trustees United Methodist Corporate Board of Directors. He is the President of the Paintsville and Johnson County Ministerial Association. He is the Senior Pastor of First United Methodist Church Paintsville.
If you enjoyed reading bruceleesermons.com make a gift using the link above.